Sushi Sneaker Program — Drop 1
Update to the redemption process:
We’re now accepting burn receipts via email.
Instead of messaging our twitter account, you can now send us an email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please make sure your email address is in the bio of your rarible/opensea profile.
We’re still accepting twitter proof. It’s up to you.
Model: Sushi Dunk Low
Colourway: Sushi Sunset
Total Supply: 50
Drop date: May 16 2021, 4 pm ET
Price: 0.2 ETH
What’s In The Box
1x NFT for your collection
1x NFT to burn for the physical sneakers
1x .obj file
1x Pair of sneakers in your size
1x Swooshi Sticker
How to buy and claim your sneakers
- Visit rarible.com/sushiswag at 4 pm ET on Sunday 16th March to purchase the sneaker NFT.
- After the drop, we will send a second NFT to all first-time buyers.
- To redeem the physical sneakers, you must burn the second NFT. You can do this by sending it to the null address 0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000.
- Send a private message to the SushiSwag Twitter (https://twitter.com/sushinft) with the Etherscan transaction ID to prove the burn, as well as a link to your OpenSea or Rarible profile which needs to include your Twitter handle in the bio.
- We will send you a Shopify link where you can checkout. The shoes will say £0.00 and shipping is free. Please know your shoe size in advance.
- Pace back and forth while you wait for them to arrive :)
Is there a deadline to redeem the sneakers?
Yes, the deadline is Monday 24th May, 5 pm ET. This is necessary so we can gather everyone's shoe size.
If I buy the “Burn NFT” on the secondary market, is it still redeemable for the physical shoes?
Yes, if it’s still available this means you can burn it for the physical pair. But please note…this must be done before the redemption deadline (as above!).
How long before I receive my sneakers?
It will take anywhere between 1 and 2 months before we receive the sneakers from the factory. Please allow a further 3 weeks before they arrive at your delivery address.
Will the physical sneakers be exactly how the NFT sneakers look?
Our aim is to make them identical but some aspects of the shoe may look different in terms of shape and colour.
Do they come in children's sizes?
Adult sizes only.
Do you accept returns and refunds?
Due to the limited nature of this release, we cannot accept returns or refunds.
I have a cute doge, can he wear them too?
Of course, much swag.